Planet Byte
Home
Home
/
Image
/
Marketing Automation
Marketing Automation
Facebook
Marketing Automation
Reviewed by
Unknown
on
3:12 AM
Rating:
5
Post AD
Intro AD
Facebook
Most Popular
Steve Jobs | “people don’t know what they want”
Yes, I agree - Microsoft still has the lions share of the desktop market. Image credit: Kevin Bostic , appleinsider. …and Google takes t...
Life is hard dear reader...life is hard...but we can always seek the things that make us smile
"it taught me something about storytelling. People will nearly always respond to ‘human’ stories because their emotions are involved....
My take on US fashion
Although many GenY are cool hipsters, it’s one BIG cohort. My guess (admittedly supporting evidence would have to be found), based on probab...
Facebook's "Brand Promise"
I use Facebook to augment communication with some family across an ocean. For that purpose, Facebook works well. I have often wondered whet...
Millenials | Stories | Timing
I had to pick up on your Apple Vision statement. I was looking for it the other day and I thought “where is it…don’t they have one?” Can you...
Stories
I have no direct experience in film production…so at the risk of being laughed off this forum I am going to offer two story lines that I lik...
Content Strategy from a Product Marketing perspective
Image credit: Boeing. Many people have expressed confusion on definition and I personally believe it’s because of the disproportionate m...
Yet more on Content Strategy Definition
To speak to the definition of Content Strategy, I had a similar observation to you in that I think this course is designed to focus on the “...
iPad Air | Missing the mark for Millenialls?
I think I must have watched the new iPad Air ad a dozen times during this course. Call me sentimental or whatever, but it still moves me and...
Demographics, Change, Travel and the Price of Progress
Another area of interest I have is how demographic trends affect our society, culture, economy and workplace. The big “Millennial birth bulg...
Advertising
Beautiful Britain
Labels
Image
Flickr
5-Minute History
Tags
Image
Featured
Slider
Featured
Most Popular
Videos
Powered by
Blogger
.